Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you, i'm thinking about you like Oxyclean thinks about stains, like gansta's think about chains, like the forcast thinks about rain. I'm thinking about you like preachers thinking about preaching, like teachers think about teaching, like how much i just want to know what it is your seeking? I'm thinking about you, im thinking about you like a predator thinks about prey, like night thinks about  day, like 14 year old girls wish justin bieber wasn't gay, like in the middle of winter we all think about may. You know all i can think about is you.

7 comments:

  1. This is really good. If only I could see it without having to highlight the text. You need to change either your background image or the color of the text. Change something.

    But the post is good. The Bieber line is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i was trying to change a bunch of stuff on my page and the text decided to change also. i fixed it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The seeking thing is really good,this is niiice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to tell you I love Anberlin!!! And I love how everything rhymes! It is way awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah they are pretty much amazing! and thank you

    ReplyDelete