Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Impulse 2

Teenage guy and girl are sitting in car and its raining. There is tension and okward silence cause the guy who is driving suddenly stops and says nothing. Guy- look, i don't know how to put this but it's over...
Girl- what? what do you mean?
Guy- you know what i mean, i just can't do this anymore this isn't working...
Girl-  so your just breaking up with me? is that it.
Guy - Yeah that's why i came and got you we aren't going to a party, i don't think you even love me anymore.
Girl- No!? i do love you, why are you doing this to me.. to us.
Guy- I knew you where going to say that, don't say you love me when you know you don't. You never text me back when i text you, youre allways busy and constantly flirting with other guys on facebook.
Girl- Well i was never a good texter i'm sorry, don't take that personally cause i do that to everyone. And what facebook!? yeah i talk to my friends on facebook that are guys but i don't really flirt with them..
Guy- Don't play that card with me, i see little suggestive commentary on your "guy firends" statuses and such..
Girl- Alright so your breaking up with me cause of my facebook activity... you have to be kidding me.
Guy- Get out...
Girl- Huh?...
Guy- You heard me, Get out of the car.!..
Girl- What!..No! are you just gonna leave me here and drive off!?
Guy- Hurts don't it.
Girl- Uhhh, yeah that would be horrible of you.. no way am i walking home from here.
Guy- Well now you understand how i feel.
Girl- What is wrong with you?.. i wouldn't tell you to just get out of the car and  then leave you in the cold..
Guy-  I was making a point, you do this to me all the time you act like you don't even care about me and leave me isolated and left in the cold. You never respond to me when i wan't to talk to you and constantly ignore my feelings....
Girl- .... well i'm sorry you feel like that....
Guy- Yeah well sorry dosen't fix anything, so really get out.
Girl- your kidding me.
Guy- No get out of the car.
Girl- Okay fine, ill get out just leave me then.
(Girl opens door and gets out of the car and shuts door)
(Guy rolls down window)
Guy-Bye (drives away)

No comments:

Post a Comment